Remote desktop software

Hey guys I am looking a remote desktop software that Is free which ones do you guys used and what is your favorite? I look forward to hearing from you thanks Gabe.

Agent Smith

I use Teamviewer. I even use the App in my phone so that when I have to retrive a two factor auth for a website, I just use Teamviewer to connect to my phone from my computer and grab the code. Teamviewer is pretty good at punching through a firewall. I've also used it to fix my aunt's computer who lives several states away.

Is TeamViewer still safe because thre was the whole thing about it getting hacked? I look forward to hearing from you thanks Gabe.
I use Teamviewer. I even use the App in my phone so that when I have to retrive a two factor auth for a website, I just use Teamviewer to connect to my phone from my computer and grab the code. Teamviewer is pretty good at punching through a firewall. I've also used it to fix my aunt's computer who lives several states away.

Agent Smith

As far as I'm aware, Teamviewer never substantiated whether they were hacked or not. But what I would do, and this is what I do, is use two factor authentication for your TV account. You need a smart device like an Android and the Authy App.