Replacement front panel

dave1701

I have a quite old computer case I think that was bought around the Pentium 2 era. I have pretty much broken the front panel on the case. What do you think my chances are of finding a new one that will fit? Is there a standard?

The case looks like this:

DSCI0257.jpg

dave1701

well the front panel pop's right off. This case is swell! I just need new front panel because I acted like a moron and ruined it.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Look on ebay and/or Craigslist to see if you can find any other cases of that model. That's all I can suggest, aside from investing in a better case.

StrangleHold

Staff member
If you really want to save it. Need to see if its a AT or ATX case. Go to some local small computer shops and see if they have old used cases they would sell.

dave1701

Ok, then I will try to save the existing front panel from my idiocy. So I may have been intoxicated or something and I decided to drill a bunch of randomly spaced holes in the front of the thing.

What do you guys think would be a nice looking way to cover up my stupidity? There is a fan behind the area so I was thinking of some sort of filter slapped right over those holes? Would have to look relatively nice. I really just don't want to be embarrassed when people ask what the heck happened to the front of my PC.

X7yvVl.jpg

wolfeking

banned
maybe some body filler and a coat of paint? That's all I could come up with. May be a better option out there.