Reviews on NZXT M59

salvage-this

I have used the M59 for a bit over a year now. I like it but here are the flaws that I found.

the top 120/140s. The one closest to the drive bays can not be used if there is a drive bay in the top.

the back panel does not have a lot of space in order to route a lot of cables behind the motherboard tray. I got a lot of them back there but then I have to cram on the side panel.

All in all it is a good case. I can't find all that much to complain about. I think the HAF is a better case but I don't think that you will be dissapointed with the M59.

Defyantly

i have to agree with salvage. there is decent cable management but it is limited compared to other cases. i ahve also found the Optical drive door stays open even after the drive has pulled the cd in as if there is no spring to pull it back in. also if you have a mobo with side SATA ports you will have a little trouble fitting them in. The cables that you hide and try to bring out to plug in your mobo will either have to come out from the holes under or the one beside the mobo right by the 24 pin connector. also you will need to forget about any kind of extensive water cooling if your into that sort of thing....overall i like it very much but i also wish there was some way to turn off the front panel leds seeing as i like to run my computer on overnight when im sleeping to listen to music.

antl0007

Why does nzxt have this tendency to make their fans white.... I bought a psu with white fan aswell, its pointing down in bot of case so idc. Nonetheless your case looks nice, i like front controlls are angled up if your machines below waist its handy.

StrangleHold

Staff member
Why does nzxt have this tendency to make their fans white.... I bought a psu with white fan aswell, its pointing down in bot of case so idc.

I have no idea, guess they think it looks cool. But its a pain in the butt, because the look dirty faster.