Rift

SuperDuperMe

Lol, if it doesnt have a subscription like last GW i may give it a try. Currently though, rift has caught be by the nuts and i am definately considering subscribing.

Never been into MMO's but this one seems immense. Best 3 quid iv ever spent tbh.

Aastii

VIP Member
Lol, if it doesnt have a subscription like last GW i may give it a try. Currently though, rift has caught be by the nuts and i am definately considering subscribing.

Never been into MMO's but this one seems immense. Best 3 quid iv ever spent tbh.

I am pretty sure it will be no subscription

And damn, good price there!!

Gotta love necro-threads :)

Gotta love posting in the relevant thread rather than starting a completely new one which is identical to the first

SuperDuperMe

I am pretty sure it will be no subscription

And damn, good price there!!

Gotta love posting in the relevant thread rather than starting a completely new one which is identical to the first

Sort of why i necroed :p

No sense in 2 rift threads.

But to get back on topic, just starting to get in the swing of my alt :D:D:D Dunno wether to twink it, or just get it upto 50 and switch it to use as a main as i much prefer mages to rogues. not a clue why i picked rogue first :p

Btw Aastii do you play with a sub or lite?

Iv got 40 days free :p as gamestation sent out the limited ed rather than standard which gave me 10 extra days.