pcgamerneedshelp
New Member
Hello,
About 5 years ago i purchased a dell dimension 8200 desktop. Back then it was top of the line and cost me quite a bit. I passed this computer onto my son who wants to run games on it, but its nowhere neer were it needs to be to play his games. Because the computer is so old I'm having trouble finding compatible upgrade parts. So i decided to replace almost everything in the computer besides the fan, hard drive, and cd-rw drives. I know the specs of the parts that i want to get, my only question is will it fit in the case? I want to replace the motherboard, ram, video card, and processor.
Thanks for reading and please reply
About 5 years ago i purchased a dell dimension 8200 desktop. Back then it was top of the line and cost me quite a bit. I passed this computer onto my son who wants to run games on it, but its nowhere neer were it needs to be to play his games. Because the computer is so old I'm having trouble finding compatible upgrade parts. So i decided to replace almost everything in the computer besides the fan, hard drive, and cd-rw drives. I know the specs of the parts that i want to get, my only question is will it fit in the case? I want to replace the motherboard, ram, video card, and processor.
Thanks for reading and please reply