Rocket League

beers

Staff member
Any of you still play this garbage?

gkNLPwg.png

Darren

Staff member
I'm about to rage quit this matchmaking. Look at these scores and my points vs my teammates. Yet I'm still literally at the bottom and being matched with people that just got the game. I don't claim to be good really but this is really getting old considering I've played 220+ hours and am being put on teams with people that bought the game this week.

One of these was a 5 minute overtime and my teammates have probably played the game 5 hours combined judging by levels. Drops me 2 divs after carrying the previous 4 of 6 matches and gaining 1 div in the process. The other 2 were forfeits within a matter of minutes because the other team was just getting crushed.

Gawd damn.

/rant

20170418030201_1.jpg

20170409132504_1.jpg

20170415200217_1.jpg

beers

Staff member
This game seriously hates you. I've never seen someone be held down that hard, even when you have super win streaks.

You definitely play better than bronze 1 cancer

Darren

Staff member
He obviously just needs to git gud.
I know I'm not as good as you guys, especially not consistently but this is seriously getting to be bullshit. On the plus side I can practice dribbling easily on these guys.

Had this match not long after the above. I scored the other teams goal too. Bronze 2 now... wooo...

20170418045421_1.jpg