Runtime Error!

Hi people I am hoping you can help me out with a problem that as of yet I have been unable to solve. I am having a Runtime Error when playing one certain game. I realise that the error is most likely due to some poor coding in the game however other people I play with are not having the same issue and the developers of the game are.... to put it nicely, useless. Everytime I start a game it works absolutely fine for around 8 minutes then the game crashes with this error:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Runtime Error!
Program:

This applicationhas requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information

I have tried reinstalling the game after uninstalling and completly cleaning all the files. I have updated my graphics drivers, reinstalled visual runtime files and still I get the error. Can anyone recommend anything I have not tried yet, cheers.

For the record the game I am playing is Escape From Tarkov.

yes I know im playing an early access game however the problem I am having is not widespread throughout the player base. Knowing that the other people I game with do not have this issue I was hoping there is something on my end that could be causing the problem.

Darren

Staff member
yes I know im playing an early access game however the problem I am having is not widespread throughout the player base. Knowing that the other people I game with do not have this issue I was hoping there is something on my end that could be causing the problem.
Probably so but that's the point of early access. You should be talking to the devs not us. Nothing we can really do unfortunately.