RX6500XT Computer Freezes while watching video, video editing and playing games

Guys, please help. I've had enough of it now, I have some important things to do(Premiere Pro etc.), but I can't get my work done because of this damn problem. I'll explain right away, friends, I have this problem when watching videos for 30 minutes-40 minutes, editing videos and playing games very rarely. While doing any of these activities, the computer suddenly freezes, things like pixel-by-pixel tingling appear on the screen when the signal goes out on old televisions, sometimes the computer reacts when it freezes, but the image remains pixel-by-pixel. Sometimes I wait for 5-6 seconds, sometimes it doesn't, I press the reset button from the case, it restarts, but when I restart, I have to cut off the power from the PSU because after restarting, when I press the reset button for the second time, the computer does not respond. When it is turned on again, a notification comes from Radeon like 'Radeon WattMan settings have been reset'. I don't quite understand why it's so rare in games, but I can more or less guess. I think there is a problem with the video processing part, but I'm not sure. Is there a way to find out exactly where the problem is? With FurMark etc. when i test, the temperatures of the video card etc. I couldn't find any problems while testing, this problem did not occur, it works perfectly normal. If we do not count this freezing event, it offers a very nice and fluent performance in games. If you have your own idea, can you write it, etc. is there? By the way sorry for my bad english.1686762936044.png