Ryzom for Linux

DMGrier

VIP Member
So I am sure I am not the first one to have stubbled across this but I am sure there are some people who did not know. I found Ryzom in my software center and it runs good on my computer, equivalent to Wow and there seems to be quiet a few people who play it from what I am seeing. It is just nice to see a modern game run native with Linux. So give it a chance guys, it will be on Ubuntu and any built on Ubuntu, no wine required.

TekMaster

awesome! I had no idea about Ryzom... About to create a game account and download the client file for my mint box, Thanks for this
Do have a few questions though, If I do indeed like the demo then what are the subscription fees like? decently priced?

Last edited:

DMGrier

VIP Member
It is not bad, might need to find some people to play with myself.

euro: 7.95/mo
US: 10.95/mo

It is a 21 day trial.

Plus I do not know if you played steel storm the one where it is a over head shooter, they are making a second one but this one is going to be a FPS which Linux will be the first to receive over Windows and OSX. That one will be cheaper to pre order now cause the price will continue to go up until the day it is released which will be $20.

http://two.steel-storm.com/

Last edited: