Samsung Galaxy S3 Hammer Test

ian

Administrator
Staff member
This video is boring, you can tell he doesnt really want to scratch the screen as he is not pressing very hard with the knife.
[UT]SvVUJwDruRU[/UT]
EDIT, ok cant believe I thought it was real, was watching a whole lot of drop tests and to me, that crack bit in the middle, looked textured to me, and the fact that the video had close to ten million views, I just assumed it would be real based on that.
[UT]a4wzDdU7GZk[/UT]

Last edited:

wolfeking

banned
That was honestly the most useless thing ever. He hit his phone with a hammer, then says he can't believe it broke. That is stupidity at its best.

Motorcharge

The gorilla glass doesn't protect all that well anyway.

I dropped my Razr from like 2 feet and the impact just broke the screen under the glass so it doesn't work at all now. The gorilla glass is fine and looks brand new, not that it matters now.

Geoff

VIP Member
You guys actually believe this? It's the fake glass crack app.

Look at 0:47, you can see he has his finger underneath the hammer.

speedyink

VIP Member
You guys actually believe this? It's the fake glass crack app.

Look at 0:47, you can see he has his finger underneath the hammer.

I was waiting for this!

It's easy to tell as the cracks stop where the screen stops, not where the glass stops, and the super lame sound effect that doesn't sound real at ALL...

Come on guys, how do you get fooled by this?

ian

Administrator
Staff member
I cant believe I thought it was real, I should have looked at some of the other videos first.
So how did he manage to get close to ten million views to that video?
faked stats? fake views? looks like it was a featured video, did he buy all of that traffic?

Geoff

VIP Member
I cant believe I thought it was real, I should have looked at some of the other videos first.
So how did he manage to get close to ten million views to that video?
faked stats? fake views? looks like it was a featured video, did he buy all of that traffic?
No idea, all his videos are like that though. He also disables voting and comments...

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
That was a rubber mallet. You can hear it bounce off the phone.

And if you watch his iPhone 5 hammer video, it cracks in exactly the same way. Coincidence? o_O

[ut]4ERXPwT-DxU&feature=plcp[/ut]

Another YouTube "reviewer" loser at his finest.

Last edited:

Geoff

VIP Member
That was a rubber mallet. You can hear it bounce off the phone.

And if you watch his iPhone 5 hammer video, it cracks in exactly the same way. Coincidence? o_O

[ut]4ERXPwT-DxU&feature=plcp[/ut]

Another YouTube "reviewer" loser at his finest.
He also has one for the iPhone 5 water drop test, where he pretends to put the phone in a sink. Of course all you see is the video from the camera, which is most likely some sort of waterproof camera, it doesn't have any proof that it was the phones camera.