Samsung NC10 Keyboard problem

Zaffy09

Hiya Everyone :)

Last Week I decided to plug in a Dell USB keyboard into my Samsung Netbook and connect it upto my TFT monitor to use it like that while my main pc was waiting a new hard drive to arrive after packing up, but yesterday I got my main pc fixed and ive disconnected they keyboard etc.. from the netbook, but when ever you press certain keys on the Netbook they will show up something completely different as to what your actually pressing and im wondering if plugging in the USB keyboard has altered some kind of setting , because when I plug the USB keyboard back in and type with that everything works the way it should , just not on the keys on the Netbook it self.

please can anyone offer me any advice as I dont want to keep taking a USB keyboard around with me :good:

CPTMuller

I'm assuming you have rebooted already? Sometimes it just gets mixed up.

Otherwise, you may have gotten the FNlock thing on (FN+numlock), if your wasd keys work than that's probably the case.

Zaffy09

Finally Sorted

I'm assuming you have rebooted already? Sometimes it just gets mixed up.

Otherwise, you may have gotten the FNlock thing on (FN+numlock), if your wasd keys work than that's probably the case.

Thanks for your prompt reply, it appears it was the numlock that was turned on.

as all they keys are showing up what is actually being pressed, just ashame there doesnt appear to be a indicator to show its actually turned on :eek:

Thanks Again ;)

CPTMuller

Thanks for your prompt reply, it appears it was the numlock that was turned on.

as all they keys are showing up what is actually being pressed, just ashame there doesnt appear to be a indicator to show its actually turned on :eek:

Thanks Again ;)
sure thing :)