SanDisk Sansa Express 1GB

Twist86

So my cousins B-day is coming up and I thought since she has been so good at school with her grades I thought id surprise her with a new one (with 4GB microSD card)

I am curious anyone here use it?

I never used a item with the Lithium Ion battery whats the rules on those? I see a lot of sites talking about fires from labtops but not WHY they were caused and the reason behind it.

I see it recharges through USB...how long would that take you think? I wasn't aware that much juice went through a USB port.

Any help would be appreciated. I figure with her life style this would be a good player that you wont go "WTF" if she breaks it.

I gotta say the SanDisk forums really suck on questions. Thanks for any help guys :good:

I think I might buy myself one as well just to test it out as well since the price is so cheap...I also go the I.Beat though its not here yet...2 more days ^-^

Last edited:

Bob Jeffery

Believe it or not i have one :D They work pretty good. There are a few glitches with them where they could freeze but you can take the micro sd card in and out and it will fix it usually. They have radio and support wma,acc,mp3,and a few others. The batteries charge pretty quick and have a pretty good lifetime.

Twist86

I am curious whats the highest MSD stick you have used? There a limit?

Also what other glitches/beefs do you have with it other then the SD freeze issue? How far does the Micro stick out at the bottom? I wish some of these SD players had a lock in tab like my digital camera does.

Is it drag and drop like a flash drive or do they require Itunes type program to get your music on there. I hate DRM players since it means I can't use my CDs :/

Last edited:

Bob Jeffery

I think it has a limit of 4gb. Its a micro sd card so it like kinda locks in and it fits pretty good. Don't worry you can use all of your music whether its pirated or strait from itunes. You can just drag and drop. I haven't had many problems.