Save Movies to your computer

plowexvii

you mean such as,

1.right clicking the link,
2.clicking save file type as
3.naming the file ________.
4.choose a location, and its saved. (most likely desktop, then move it where you want it)

FreaKDuD

AMD 2600 (2.13GHz)
512MB DDR SDRAM
80GB Hard Drive
S3 ProSavage GraphicDDR
WindowsXP Home
Yeah it sucks

no i think ur comp is pretty good....
compared to mine

FreaKDuD

Why Do You Always Ask Me For A Title?????

that was probly the first time anyone ever responded to a signature thingy....

I'M NOT A NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONLY TO THIS SITE!!!!!

That should be my new signature thingy.....

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Well...

Guys stay on topic :rolleyes: . I would suggest the following programs to create (copy) moies to the HDD. We could use DVD Shrink, DVD Decrypter, CloneCD (newest versions copy DVDs), CloneDVD2 or other alternatives. Some will copy the movie to the HDD with using the ISO file, making it burnable by any other program.

JAN :D

hancocmc01

I use DVD Decrepter or DVD Shrink Decrypter for any type of dvd and use shrink for original dvds if i want to put them on my comp and it asks you were to save them!
Also simple way is to put disc in go to my comp the open VIDEO TS folder and drag them to a new folder on your desktop

Hello

banned
plowexvii said:
you mean such as,

1.right clicking the link,
2.clicking save file type as
3.naming the file ________.
4.choose a location, and its saved. (most likely desktop, then move it where you want it)
Exactly.

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>

Well to be honest I kinda thought that he meant how to rip DVDs to his HD but it's all speculation until Apathetic confirms or explains in further detail what it was that he actually wanted to know.

Hello

banned
Blue said:
Well to be honest I kinda thought that he meant how to rip DVDs to his HD but it's all speculation until Apathetic confirms or explains in further detail what it was that he actually wanted to know.
Yeah, I just figured he would want to know that. It's cool bro :cool:.

Apathetic

hancocmc01 said:
I use DVD Decrepter or DVD Shrink Decrypter for any type of dvd and use shrink for original dvds if i want to put them on my comp and it asks you were to save them!
Also simple way is to put disc in go to my comp the open VIDEO TS folder and drag them to a new folder on your desktop
I tried taking the VIDEO TS files to my desktop but they wouldnt open for some reason

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
Just wondering... You want them on your hard drive why? If your trying to backup DVDs then might I suggest DVD shrink? it's fast and easy and it just plain works :).

flip218

VIP Member
Apathetic said:
I tried taking the VIDEO TS files to my desktop but they wouldnt open for some reason

Ripping a DVD to your HD and playing them off your HD are two different things.

To play a video_ts file you'll need a player.

Try this one it's free: VideoLAN

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
I just want to learn how to put them on my hard drive. I guess I don't really have that much of a reason.

Then I think you might want to try DVDShrink 3.2 It'll let you place your movies onto your hard disk for viewing. You then have the option to back them up as well onto DVD Disks. I've used various software and prefer this little utility which is freeware over others such as DVD X Copy which will cost you.

http://www.dvdshrink.org/ Take a look C for yourself.

Apathetic

Blue said:
Then I think you might want to try DVDShrink 3.2 It'll let you place your movies onto your hard disk for viewing. You then have the option to back them up as well onto DVD Disks. I've used various software and prefer this little utility which is freeware over others such as DVD X Copy which will cost you.

http://www.dvdshrink.org/ Take a look C for yourself.
Where can I download it? I click on the latest version to download but it didnt work. :confused: