Sc ii

tech savvy

i was thinking about getting SC II digital DL today but wanted to know if its worth buying.so if i can get some feed back asap would be great.

Troncoso

VIP Member
Everyone I know that's into rts games loves it. << That's key right there. I couldn't get into it at all cause I'm just not an rts fan, and anyone else who isn't will probably say the same.

My only exception is warcraft 3. I loved that game.

djiang87

i enjoyed playing sc2 however i dont think it was as good as broodwars (just my personal opinion). If your do like rts game then yes you would probably enjoy playing this game. Apparently the single player campaign was really good (i never played it) and online play is good at most times, providing you dont have frustrating team mates or cheesers as opponents

1337dingo

star craft 2 was epicly awesome, though i am i fan of rts, online is a b**ch coz every one rushes , though might just be coz im not that good, BUT the campain was great and with more expantions comming out soon will be good

SslagleZ28

star craft 2 was epicly awesome, though i am i fan of rts, online is a b**ch coz every one rushes , though might just be coz im not that good, BUT the campain was great and with more expantions comming out soon will be good

Ive never played it, is it like Warcraft? or Civilization?

tech savvy

yeah,so...i finaly made my mind up and got it, its pretty good.i havent played online yet because i want to finish campaign(get all achievements) first to get the the in and outs about the game.

tlarkin

VIP Member
Totally worth it, but multiplayer is brutal. You hardly ever find a well even match. You either destroy your opponent or they destroy you.

1337dingo

Totally worth it, but multiplayer is brutal. You hardly ever find a well even match. You either destroy your opponent or they destroy you.

true, i have never found a even match, i have ether killed my opponent so hard they bearly have a barreks yet or im dead before i have a barreks, there is no middle ground