Aastii

VIP Member
At last eh ^

I liked this epic saga :D

Hope you get the replacement soon

Well it is Scan's time scale:

28 days has ranged from 49 to 60
A couple of minutes was nearly an hour
Let's see what 2 days turns out to be :)

To be fair, it is City Link that deliver for Scan, and they are usually pretty reliable, if Scan had a delivery service that they run themselves, then I'd be worrying a little

=EDIT=

I've got this spare Gigabyte board that they loaned to me too. It doesn't seem to work even with swapping everything but the CPU out, which is supported and known to work, so they said just keep it because it will cost them more to do something with it. Will see about putting it on here or ebay, some bugger will want it

linkin

VIP Member
Well it is Scan's time scale:

28 days has ranged from 49 to 60
A couple of minutes was nearly an hour
Let's see what 2 days turns out to be :)

To be fair, it is City Link that deliver for Scan, and they are usually pretty reliable, if Scan had a delivery service that they run themselves, then I'd be worrying a little

=EDIT=

I've got this spare Gigabyte board that they loaned to me too. It doesn't seem to work even with swapping everything but the CPU out, which is supported and known to work, so they said just keep it because it will cost them more to do something with it. Will see about putting it on here or ebay, some bugger will want it

That's the spirit. Make some sod on ebay suffer for your problem :D Gotta love ebay :p

Aastii

VIP Member
That's the spirit. Make some sod on ebay suffer for your problem :D Gotta love ebay :p

haha no, it isn't my other board, they will keep that and they can have it and shove it where the sun don't shine. This one is a Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P that they loaned to me, but it doesn't POST, it doesn't do anything, the fans just cycle through but it doesn't want to give any display or get past POSTing

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Oh man lol!This Scan company really sucks! xD

Hell even my services are a lot better then theirs and my clients never complained :D.

But 5 months of waiting for one single part to be replaced...that is...OMFG LOOOL!!!
The longest period that one of my clients had to wait was 12 days,but that was only once because I needed to order the missing part and at the end I fixed his system in total and he was happy and 1 month later he came back because he wated me to fix his sister's computer too lol.

Big companies like Scan sucks lol xD

StrangleHold

Staff member
That is wild. All that over a motherboard. I would have already injured somebody. You would be amazed of the places you can cram a motherboard. But of course I would be out of jail on bail right now. lol