Score!!!

penguinrusty

In our 8th grade science class, our science teacher picks 2 science projects that get to go to the county science fair. Mine was one of them. I just found out that I got best of show! That's even better than 1st place! Now, I get $500 and i get to go to the state competition in LA. w00t!

4W4K3

VIP Member
i'd buy the bass guitar i want, or the mp3 player i want, or the SLR camera i will need for next year, or save it for the computer i need...or save it for the car i need....hmmmm

Lax

VIP Member
4W4K3 said:
i'd buy the bass guitar i want, or the mp3 player i want, or the SLR camera i will need for next year, or save it for the computer i need...or save it for the car i need....hmmmm
Choices, choices, choices. I'd prolly save it for some text books that I need to buy for RIT. (the costs are gonna be huge!)

penguinrusty

Tha Killa: It was "The Effect of CD Drive Speed on Data Access Speed"

4W4K3: What really sucks is that it is a savings bond. They give me a slip that I cash in in 1 year worth $250. Then, in 10 years, it finally matures to $500. I'm thinkin of saving up some more money, then when I turn 24 I would like to build the greatest computer of all time. :) Then there's my car.....house....lol

4W4K3

VIP Member
penguinrusty said:
4W4K3: What really sucks is that it is a savings bond. They give me a slip that I cash in in 1 year worth $250. Then, in 10 years, it finally matures to $500. I'm thinkin of saving up some more money, then when I turn 24 I would like to build the greatest computer of all time. :) Then there's my car.....house....lol

oh, its one of those deals. they usually do that, so you don't go and blow the money on toys or w/e. that kinda is a bummer...but hey in 10yrs. you won't remember u won $500. and when you are scrounging for money one day, you'll remember and you'll thank youself for winning this contest:)

flame1117

banned
i would wait the year and take the 250$ i could invest that in a lawnmower and make 500$ in less then 10 years easy, you could do it in ;ess then one year if you pu your self to it.