Screen resolution keeps changing

catch22

New Member
My computer has started changing my screen resolution. When I turn the computer on the screen has changed from the previous setting, so it's more zoomed in and therefore the whole page cannot fit on the screen.
I change the setting so I lower the resoultion, but this makes the icons really big, but at least the page fits on the screen.
Sometimes if I turn the compueter on and off about 4-5 times it fixes itself.
Is there anyway to stop this from happening? It's only recently started doing this and I don't recall altering anything on the computer to allow this change.
 
Try to uninstall your Video card drivers. You can do it with Driver cleaner pro - which you can easily find on google.com - or manually by going to Control Panel -> Software -> Nvidia drivers/Ati drivers.

Then, download the latest video card drivers at the manufactures homepage. If you have a Nvidia Card, go nvidia.com if you have an ATI card, go to ati.amd.com.

Zangetsu
 
Back
Top