Screen saver disappears

RandyS

I have an unusual hookup, windows 7 to this

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Produc...lang=en-US&Sp=C&ec=BC-EC34411-Cat2341&topnav=

I have direct tv hooked up to it also so guests have a tv in the room...

I have screensaver, but either way, after a few minutes i get an entirely blue screen that says no signal, this is a message from the Hannspree - i move the cursor and i get my pc info back...dont know how to make the pic from windows stay there whether it is the background i use or a screensaver, but they go away after a few minutes...

Also, how do you make google chrome open new tab or go to new tab when you open new tab...instead of having to click on it?

thanks!

DanL

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Produc...lang=en-US&Sp=C&ec=BC-EC34411-Cat2341&topnav=

I have screensaver, but either way, after a few minutes i get an entirely blue screen that says no signal, this is a message from the Hannspree - i move the cursor and i get my pc info back...dont know how to make the pic from windows stay there whether it is the background i use or a screensaver, but they go away after a few minutes...

Also, how do you make google chrome open new tab or go to new tab when you open new tab...instead of having to click on it?

thanks!

i dont know if windows 7 is the same but in win xp you can change the settings to put the monitor into standby but as you are not using a proper pc monitor it may just shut the signal off to the tv

maki

banned
Hi,
If the Screen saver has disappeared from the list, you can right-click the Screen saver's Desktop or Start Menu shortcut or the SCR file and choose install from the context pop-up menu. This will get the Screen saver listed once again.

Thanks
Thanks

jhooga

In google chrome you push ctrl + t to open a new tab and then if you press ctrl and then tab you can switch between tabs

StrangleHold

Staff member

thanks!

You need to go to Power Options/Change Plan Settings/Turn Off Display/Never

RandyS

In google chrome you push ctrl + t to open a new tab and then if you press ctrl and then tab you can switch between tabs
Thanks

click on link, new tab comes but doesnt open, how to do that?

when you click on something that creates a new tab i want that tab to open when i click

go to new tab

searched google chrome add ons but not seeing it

Last edited: