Screen too small for my software app

Stattovic

2018-06-19.png

I have a new HP Laptop running Windows 10.

The main work I do on my laptop is compiling cricket statistics and I have a program called CStatz that does this for me.

I have an issue however as I cannot get to a button at the very bottom of the program that I sometimes need to click on (see screenshot). I have unlocked the taskbar at the bottom of my screen but even that dosent help. There is no way as far as I know to reduce the size of the app on my screen to reach that button.

Could someone please advise.

Last edited:

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Go to the top left of that window and you'll see the cursor change to double arrow, you can then shrink the window to whatever size you need. Close app then reopen and it should open correct size.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Contact creator or program then for support. You may be able to open the program window in a different size, might look in options.

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, it's an issue with the application. You could try rotating your screen to portrait temporarily but since it's a laptop that might be kind of awkward to use. Or you could get an external monitor with a higher resolution. Otherwise, as John said, you'll need to contact the creator and see if they can alter their ui.