Screenshot Competition

Turbo10

You photographers and your fancy disposable cameras have all the fun with picture competitions and such.

Why don't you let everyone else have some fun and do some screenshot competitions :D I think it'd be a great idea!

lucasbytegenius

You'd have to be pretty specific about what the competition is about though - for example, I could post some weird World of Tanks screenshots, while some other guy might post a bizaare bug.

The other issue is stealing screenshots off the Internet :/ But I guess you could do a quick images.google.com search to check for that.

Darren

Staff member
I like this idea. I enjoy the photo competitions but I almost never get anywhere due to lack of skill and equipment. Mainly first to be honest. :D I think you could setup specific categories of what it would be easier to judge them. Not sure how well it would fly with others though.

Turbo10

Righto, i'll think of a category and put it in the gaming section, i'll go with the same rules as the normal photo tourneys. Entries in gaming section, actual poll in off-topic.

I'm thinking a good first topic would be speed since i've seen a lot of racing screenshots around, meaning you jnsky! :p

spirit

Staff member
Excellent idea. I'm up for a racing/speed first theme, got some good screenshots of NFS Hot Pursuit. ;)

Ankur

I think there used be screenshot tourneys few years ago, not sure why they closed.