Screwed up my hard drive. Is it recoverable?

dahermit

When doing a direct install of Windows 10 1709 from an ISO file, the windows update seemed to be loading. Then nothing. It crashed...no activity overnight. I shut the power off and swapped the hard drive with my clone from a USB dock. The clone booted right up. I tried to clone the new hard drive to the drive now in my dock. The clone seemed to be successful, but the partitions do not match my source drive. And when I tried to clone it again, there was a message stating the clone was not successful.

I have tried reformating the damaged clone...no go. I tried making the partitions all one...no go. No matter what I try, the partitioning programs will not let me do anything to it.
Here is a screenshot using the Drive Management (Windows 10) program:
diskman.JPG

dahermit

Here is a screenshot using Aomei Partition Assistant.
By the way, I have Aomei Partition Assistant Std. 6.6, Minitool Partition Wizard, and Macrium Reflect (cloning software), to work with.
aomei.JPG

dahermit

Whoops! Using Disk Management, I formatted each partition, one at a time and then the clone took. All partitions on the destination match the source, so it seems to have taken this time. Sorry.