Sdd and hdd problem.

Story:
Was playing pubg but houses are marshmellow and someone recommended to buy sdd. But something got in my mind what hdd do i have i pressed Windows key + r typed msinfo32. components disk etc.
And i see 2 disk drives 1 has 55 gigs of space and second 931 gigs so i quickly searched up 55 Gb one and it was sdd.
And i remembered that in windows installation I think i didnt allocate my sdd or i did something wrong cuz i only see 931 gb hdd. And i dont want to reinstall windows is there a way to allocate sdd again ?

AlienMenace

I might be wrong, but it looks like you might have a 1TB hard drive partitioned into 2 drives.
If it is a 1 Tb drive, I think that the 931gb partition would be the main drive, and the 55gb will be a restore partition. Did the 55gb actually say SSD?

Because in my computer it just calls it a Sata, I have 2 drives in mine. 1 SSD, 1TB and a 250gb, and the TB is split into 4 partitions. The one that says Ozc Vertex4 is my SSD in the red circle. And they all say SATA.

Device mang.jpg

idk i messed around and came to conclusion that my windows was very slow so i did a clean reinstall :) and now i have 1 drive that is 931gb and second is 50gb the ssd one :)
the problem was that i didnt allocate the ssd.