Searching For New Speakers

Alt3r3dBeast

i am a bass nut cant go without it!

i was just reading a bunch of reviews on those speakers and there was about 20 terrible ones right in a row on newegg kinda put me off them.

Darren

Staff member
Check out the XB 500's then. They're a little expensive right now but if you shop around you can probably have them for 50ish. The sound is unbalanced and the bass is somewhat overbearing to the rest but I actually love it myself. Trade off some balance and clarity in the mids and highs for an enormous amount of clean and powerful bass. Don't get me wrong I love them, but they're not everyone's cup of tea. :)

PCunicorn

I would go with the Pannasonic RP HTX7's. I love mine, and looking at reviews, under $50 these are the best you can get. Plenty of bass for the price. A lot of headphones under $50 from what I have seen, are pretty bad but advertised like they are awesome. The Sony X500's would probobly be a fair bit better, but they are $40 more.

Darren

Staff member
I would go with the Pannasonic RP HTX7's. I love mine, and looking at reviews, under $50 these are the best you can get. Plenty of bass for the price. A lot of headphones under $50 from what I have seen, are pretty bad but advertised like they are awesome. The Sony X500's would probobly be a fair bit better, but they are $40 more.

When I got mine they were 50. Prices vary a lot on Amazon so if you're patient you can probably get them for around 50.