Season's Greetings

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Bobo said:
Are you guys not allowed to say Merry Christmas for fear of being predigious?
Bobo said:
Merry Christmas

Happy Kwanzaa

Did you mean prodigious.. that means unusual, exceptional, remarkable, abnormal….

Or did you mean prejudice?

I do not think prejudice is the correct word either… ... anyway…

in America I must say the liberals are taking over and schools, and retail stores, etc.. they are no longer allowed to reference Christmas or Christ as a religious figure... I am not Christian ... and I still think this is insane!

Whether you believe in Christ’s religious teachings or not, he is still the most influential person, ever. And freedom to express your religion is an important part of the Country I live in. I know many of you do not live in the United States, but I think you will agree that it is important to allow others to express their religious beliefs and not feel intimidated in doing so.

On a semi-similar note: The same goes with our Declaration of Independence… another historical document (with religious overtones) that teachers cannot give to their students… amazing!!

Anyway, that might have be way off topic… but no matter your religious beliefs, faith, or lack there of, ENJOY THIS TIME OF YEAR!!

Bobo

banned
SFR said:

Did you mean prodigious.. that means unusual, exceptional, remarkable, abnormal….

Or did you mean prejudice?

I do not think prejudice is the correct word either… ... anyway…

in America I must say the liberals are taking over and schools, and retail stores, etc.. they are no longer allowed to reference Christmas or Christ as a religious figure... I am not Christian ... and I still think this is insane!

Whether you believe in Christ’s religious teachings or not, he is still the most influential person, ever. And freedom to express your religion is an important part of the Country I live in. I know many of you do not live in the United States, but I think you will agree that it is important to allow others to express their religious beliefs and not feel intimidated in doing so.

On a semi-similar note: The same goes with our Declaration of Independence… another historical document (with religious overtones) that teachers cannot give to their students… amazing!!

Anyway, that might have be way off topic… but no matter your religious beliefs, faith, or lack there of, ENJOY THIS TIME OF YEAR!!

It IS still a national holiday, whether or not you celebrate it....

I agree that liberals are taking over the country....Some schools teach Creationism and Evolution, some teach neither. I think they should teach both, and let you decide. I know most of you guys are out of school, but I'm not.

But regardless....Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy New Year

(I would say happy Ramadon, but it is not exactly a time of being happy)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
I never said you had to celebrate it, I just always say Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays, just because liberals annoy me sometimes.
1. Note the date that i said it on. Why say Merry Christmas when its not Christmas?
2. That kinda attitude and intolerance isnt gonna get you anywehre near being a mod.

Bobo

banned
Praetor said:
1. Note the date that i said it on. Why say Merry Christmas when its not Christmas?
2. That kinda attitude and intolerance isnt gonna get you anywehre near being a mod.

I was just curious what you would say.....

Notice I said sometimes. Whose nerves don't politicians get on sometimes?

ZER0X

VIP Member
Praetor said:
A happy season's greetings from Computer Forum to all of you! :)

Hope everyone enjoys their holidays

I'm enjoying my holidays so far, expecially since I got ADSL i've been playing Call of Duty flat out :p hope everyone else enjoys themselves aswell :)

Bobo

banned
Eric Bland said:
Happy New Year everyone. Cheers to 2005 a better year than 2004!

Yeah.

"Season's Greetings" turned into a major political discussion!

But happy new year anyway!

b3n

VIP Member
Im having a good holidays especially because i got an xbox which is awesome. I hope everyone has a good new year aswell.