Security System Memory, need to know

August

Hi guys I Have a small business with a security camera system that is attached to some sort of hard drive. I am not computer smart so sorry if I don't have any major details right off the bat. All I want to know is if some one can help me.

I need to retrieve data from 2 months ago. The problem is my security system is only good for recording data on a 5 day span. After 5 days I am told it gets automatically deleted. Is there any possible way that old data can be some where on that hard drive? is there a device I can use to get it or something. Asking for some help here, any would be appreciated

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Try Pareto logic data recovery:
data_recovery_pro_scan.jpg

Just keep in mind that if the files you want to recover have been replaced by new files on the SAME SECTORS on which the old ones were then the old data is gone forever.

August

Thanks a lot guys, are there any more? How does this stuff work? I am not computer savy I tried to download it at home to try and mess with it but it tells me it is """"unable to read the dictionary of the application or extension because it is not scripatble.""""

What does that mean? do I have to pay for it? I am using an apple at home but have a PC at work if that means anything