Selecting New Video Card....Help

My son would like to upgrade our desktop computer so that he can get better performance for his games. I really don't know much about upgrading a GPU so I would like to know exactly what is compatiable with our computer. Below is a list of the specs. If anyone can take a look and let me know what will generally fit into our tower, that would be awesome.

I really don't know how muchI will allow him to spend at the moment, the only thing I really care about right now is that he comes home with a card that will fit into the tower and be compatible with the system.

Gateway DX4860-UR21P Core i7-2600 3.4GHz Desktop Computer

General Features:
Mid tower chassis
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit pre-installed w/CoA
Intel Core i7-2600 3.4 GHz quad-core processor w/Hyper-Threading
Max Turbo Frequency: 3.8 GHz
8 MB Intel Smart Cache, 5 GT/s DMI speed
Intel H67 Express chipset
8 GB DDR3 1333 MHz RAM
1.5 TB Serial ATA 3.0 Gbps hard drive
DVD±RW DL drive
NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 1 GB PCI Express video card
Integrated high definition audio with 5.1 channel support
Multi-in-one card reader
Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN
IEEE 802.11b/g/n PCIe wireless LAN card
450W ATX power supply

Motherboard Features:
One (1) PCI Express x16 slot (occupied)
Three (3) PCI Express x1 slots (one occupied)
Six (6) SATA ports (two occupied)
Four (4) 240-pin DDR3 DIMM slots

Case Features:
Two (2) 5.25-inch external drive bays (one occupied)
Three (3) 3.5-inch internal drive bays (one occupied)

Unit Dimensions:
12.6 x 7.1 x 15.8-inches (H x W x D)

lovely?

the 750 ti has the MOST power to watt of pretty much any card. that means that no matter what PC it's placed into, it likely does NOT necessitate a change in power supplies as well. After reading your rig, the power supply cannot handle much more than the 750.

The 750 ti is also a pretty powerful card, I'd place it in the range of the 6870-6850 a few years ago. That means maxing out BF3 at 1080p with good playable frame-rates.

Okedokey

Yes, unless you wish to replace the PSU as well (not a big deal) the 750Ti is the best choice. As said, it has no additional power connectors, is much much more powerful than the one you currently have and will fit and be compatible with your motherboard etc.

Ok, so I put GTX 750 TI into a search on Amazon and some other website and several different cards come up. Which one is which? Can someone provide me with a link to exactly what is being recommended?