Selliing CPU's RAM Various cards.

the K6's are 333Mhz I think The P3 is 533 the P2's are 333 Also I believe the others are 133-266Mhz. Most are Pentiums the 3 AMD's are the only one there and should work. The one Duron won't boot so I think it's fried.

all those your pass cpus and accessories or some you got them from someone? cuz thats alot of upgrades.

all those your pass cpus and accessories or some you got them from someone? cuz thats alot of upgrades.

Yes, I've had a lot of systems. Mostly bought from auctions and such and now I just need to get rid of them.

And it works?
Yes, to my knowledge the 2.6c chip works and I will be willing to test it if you're going to be a full buyer. The 1.6c was pulled from my motherboard which popped a few caps and should still be working, I have no way of testing it because finding a S423 board is pretty hard.

I didn't see one listed on the eBay page, but it's worth a try. Do you have a Socket 370 Celeron above 433mHz?

I didn't see one listed on the eBay page, but it's worth a try. Do you have a Socket 370 Celeron above 433mHz?
Nope, sorry.

How much would you like for both loads of stuff? I'm interested in everything, but I don't really want to bid....
I can't end it early cause they already have bids, so only way I can sell now is through ebay.

Back