Selling a good computer.. Pricing?

dhruv8890

New Member
Hey..

Alright, I'm going to Georgia Tech in August and they have a new policy for 2008. They require me to have a laptop.

I bought a desktop last year (an XPS 410) and installed an X-Fi Fatal1ty card. I wanted to know how much it would fetch or how much I should expect.

Specs:

XPS 410
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6400 @ 2.13GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.1GHz
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Video Card: Radeon X1300
Display Memory: 1022 MB
Dedicated Memory: 255 MB
(I'm not sure which one matters.. not too smart about video cards)
Sound: Creative X-fi Sound Blaster Fatal1ty
System: Windows Vista Home Premium

Monitor: Sharp LL-M17W1U (17-inch)


Also have a wireless mouse that I might sell with it.. The monitor's pretty nice, has a tv input and all..

But the computer.. how much would it sell for? It was purchased last May-ish.

I would really appreciate anyone who could give me an estimate.. Thank you..
 
Thanks for the replies.. was very surprised at the numbers cuz I bought it for around 1200 plus 200 for the sound card..

Well.. Any advice on where the best place to sell would be? Ebay or a local shop or something?

Thanks a lot..
 
Thanks for the replies.. was very surprised at the numbers cuz I bought it for around 1200 plus 200 for the sound card..

Well.. Any advice on where the best place to sell would be? Ebay or a local shop or something?

Thanks a lot..

eBay, with a reserve, or if possible, a site like Craigslist.
 
if you put it on ebay think of the time when most people are in the house on the computer!!

if you can make it so auction ends on a weekend at a good time as more people are likely to be in the house,

my last auction had 20 people watching but ended 4pm on a week day-only 4 people bid because most people wer prob still at work!

you might think it doesnt matter but it does-most people bid at the last min so if there not there they cant
 
Back
Top