Sennheiser PC363D problems.

pAzilicious

Hey, im new here so please correct me if i do anything wrong!

Recently bought a pair of Sennheisers to improve my hearing in Counter Strike, sadly though, ive had alot of problems with it.
Started getting robotic voice in Skype, people i played with started complaining. They could also hear everything i could hear, they heard shots coming from my headset, making it a horrible experience for them.
They hear everything in my headset, but it turns out it gets worse when i open the game.

The 'driver'(3D G4ME1) was installed, but i uninstalled it when the problems occured, removing the robotic voice, but the other problems are still there.

Its a great source of sound, and i think its very unfortunate it has to be this way.

Edit: I use the eksternal soundcard that comes with the Sennheisers, could getting a integrated one fix anything?
Also, i have the Sennheisers connected by USB, and Logitech speakers in the jacks, if that matters

Agent Smith

If you right click the sound icon in the taskbar and select microphone is "listen to this device" checked? If so uncheck it. Also if there is something like that in the headphone software. That may be where the feedback is coming from.

x40mQtS.jpg