Servers not allowing internet access

mrgcat

Hello all

We have some servers set up at my dad's office, which used to provide internet access but recently they are unable to connect to the internet. I thought maybe I should restart the DHCP service for the LAN to see if that would allow our machines to access the internet, but now its refusing to start again. Saying that the machine has changed to an unexpected state or something similar, but when I went to the service category and tried starting the DHCP service through that, it said that there was not enough disk space. Having checked there is 1.5GB left on C:\ and 11GB on our File disk.

We can access the network through the wifi to the router, which the servers also lead to. Having checked on the servers there is no internet connection just a LAN connection.

Any ideas?

mrgcat

Having read some threads on the technet forums, they recommend using compcln.exe to free up disk space, but when coming to running it, it says that all service packs and 'other packages' will be permanant, what does it mean by other packages (Without the quotes BTW)