Setting up my new comp with windows

So I just finished putting together my first computer a couple days ago, and am trying to install XP Professional on it from a disk I made off a torrent. Problem is, the other day I tried using my XP Home Edition for another computer, and couldn't find the authorization key, so I just removed the disk and turned off the computer. Now everytime I turn it on, my computer goes right back to the Home Edition install screen and gives me a 'fatal error' message. Even when I try to boot from the new disk it sends me back to this screen.

How can I get the old Windows off and the new one on? I tried going to the setup screen and pressing F9 to restore and the same problem happens.

massahwahl

VIP Member
Yes im a dbag because you come here once, break the rules, then get pissed when no one will help you...

Since you seem feebleminded and incapable of reading, Ive provided a link to the rules: http://www.computerforum.com/52038-forum-rules.html

Please use your mouse to click that link and read what it says. Reading is performed by viewing a series of letters from left to right, top to bottom of the page. Put words together to form sentences and please try to understand correctly what your reading.

Not to mention if you werent completely re... (almost said it again, mep but caught myself) 'incapable' you could have just used that really awesome google website to learn how to do this incredibly simple and easy step, obviously your 12 and dont know any better.

Now please do us all a favor and burn in hell.

Have a nice life!

DarkTears

banned
Yes im a dbag because you come here once, break the rules, then get pissed when no one will help you...

Since you seem feebleminded and incapable of reading, Ive provided a link to the rules: http://www.computerforum.com/52038-forum-rules.html

Please use your mouse to click that link and read what it says. Reading is performed by viewing a series of letters from left to right, top to bottom of the page. Put words together to form sentences and please try to understand correctly what your reading.

Not to mention if you werent completely re... (almost said it again, mep but caught myself) 'incapable' you could have just used that really awesome google website to learn how to do this incredibly simple and easy step, obviously your 12 and dont know any better.

Have a nice life!

/Agree :)

laznz1

Have a nice life!

you tell em ukulele_ninja i hate people who dont read the rules

massahwahl

VIP Member
Aww, thanks guys for your outpouring of support. Be careful, ive been told im a real a d-bag for ever suggesting that someone use their brain before posting...