Sharing wifi challenge

DarkOrigin

He my situation. I work on computer at work with internet access.
I didt have admin right and computer log-in with domain.

I want to share internet to my iphone.
I can open the computer for add a card if needed.
Computer use windows 7but didt have a wireless card on it.

So I look for a wifi card that actually be usb or internal and allow to share wifi internet without admin right.
Computer allow inslatation of new hardware without admin right in theory if windows can get driver by windows update or already have.

Any clever idea please?

Depending on your organizatiosn's security policy, they may not allow for what you are describing
Last I knew, windows 7 requires administrator privileges/access in order to share wifi
I would contact your company's IT department and request access, they should be able to help set you up

beers

Staff member
Doesn't your work have a wifi network?

Obtain the appropriate permissions from your IT department

DarkOrigin

Of course it's not allowed... But as im it mayself, they said if I can manage do it myself, it's up to me, but they not gonna help.
It's like, they dont care, but they dont want to know....
Yes windows 7 require administrator provilege to share wifi.... but that why I thinking about adding material. Maybe sharing wifi by material will actually not require administrator privilege as driver installation for they will use administrator privilege
automaticly.
Another idea will be a way to boot in safe mode without login in domain to get admin right.
Another idea will be to make another computerpretend to be that computer. It's worked a little as I get able to login on domain with another computer by changing computername but no internet access, no clue..