Shipping Desktop USA to Germany

mtb211

Active Member
Im moving to Germany on the 21st. I believe i have updated specs on my Signature. Anyone have any suggestions on how to ship my pc?

I have a full tower, and its pretty heavy... should I disassemble it and pack parts in my suitcase on the plane or just ship it Via ups or /USPS

Im hoping some of you UK guys can help me out

Thanks!:confused:
 
Why not have your removal men take it on the plane, it only takes 5 days from the UK to US by plane vs 7 weeks on ground.
 
You mean just pay an extra 100 dollars for another bag and box it up? I was worried it would get banged around, do you know anyone thats done this?

Thanks for the feedback
 
Yes, I have moved my desktop now 5 times with Allied Pickfords, One of them been from the UK to USA and One over 1000 miles in the USA. Never had anything damage. What I do, is pack the box myself, with lots of packing peanuts from Office Depot or Walmart. It keeps it nice and safe :) I am actually moving with them again next month, another 1000 miles.
 
Lol, I'm planning on moving to Canada with a friend soon, I plan on just taking my pc as carry on :P, I'm so cheap lol.
 
Back
Top