short on $$ PSU

jutnm

can u please help me find a good brand of PSUs to power this video card

tn_big_1516.jpg

its an HIS x1650 IceQ Pro Turbo 512 mb Video card, the most ill pay for a good PSU is 60 at most im giving this card to my bro so i can have my 8800 GTS:cool:

cheburns

if you only want to spend 60 bucks look at ultra psu units on tigerdirect... they have some good ones pretty cheap last i remember

jutnm

ultras are suppostot be a good brand right ? lol . the l;ast psu i got was logysis , it runs good still

ultras are suppostot be a good brand right ? lol . the l;ast psu i got was logysis , it runs good still

They are decent, if you could find a good deal for ~$80-90 on the Corsair HX520W, jump all over it. It will last a good while.....

Chris Chan

Look at the Corsair VX450. Its MSRP is about $70 if I'm not mistaken. For a little less, check out In Win or Fortron units between 450 and 500 watts.

jutnm

hahaha i dont need that much power do i for this car atmost 450 ? i dont have that much money , this is my bros computer wer talkin about , im not spending that much on it lol

jutnm

wow i thik ill get his one , ahah kepp it for myself and give my bro the logysis lol