SHould i assemble the computer or let a professional do it?

Japjeev

SO i am buying a PC and i am wandering should i assemble the PC myself by looking at guides on the internet and stuff or just go to a professional. who knows what he's doing. the professional might cost me like 20 bucks. or should i just do it? i find everything easy except connection the power buttons and LED lights. SO should i go to professional or do it myself

xXbrick84Xx

SO i am buying a PC and i am wandering should i assemble the PC myself by looking at guides on the internet and stuff or just go to a professional. who knows what he's doing. the professional might cost me like 20 bucks. or should i just do it? i find everything easy except connection the power buttons and LED lights. SO should i go to professional or do it myself

It's easy, just read up and do it yourself.

Brick

joh06937

you shouldn't need to do anything with the leds.

it is pretty easy to do, even for newbies :) if you come across any problems we are here to help ;)

Japjeev

yea see videos on youtube and looking here doesnt make it seem hard. but i am afraid i might mess up lol

xXbrick84Xx

yea see videos on youtube and looking here doesnt make it seem hard. but i am afraid i might mess up lol

There's really no way you can mess up lol. You forget to plug something in, computer doesn't start, simple :)

And of course you have an ENTIRE FORUM of people here to help lol

Brick

Darth Shadious

True, it is very easy as long as you take your time and do research prior to starting. I just built my rig a few months ago, my first thank you very much, and it was a flawless build. The main thing, make sure you get a big enough case so you can upgrade later (GPU, CPU cooler) and it will all fit. Also, research all the parts you wanna use too. Just remember, you get what you pay for, for the most part. But just cause it costs a lot doesn't mean it is good or better than the other options out there.

Japjeev

But also guys if something is DOA. then how will i know it is DOA. and if a proffsiinal does it he will know?

bkribbs

But also guys if something is DOA. then how will i know it is DOA. and if a proffsiinal does it he will know?

After it is all put together, if it won't boot, then something is dead. We can help you diagnose it, and that is basically what professional builders would do, however, they have tools to help, such as a PSU tester, and spare parts to see what is not working.

But, you can do it.