Should I buy and XBox?

Geoff

VIP Member
4W4K3 said:
w/e u do don't get satellite.
ya, satellite costs about $100 a month, not to mension the $300 installation charge, DSL gets free modem and only $40 a month. (and speeds are only about double)

Last edited:

4W4K3

VIP Member
geoff5093 said:
ya, satellite costs about $100 a month, not to mension the $300 installation charge, DSL gets free modem and only $40 a month. (and speeds are only about double)

Here its $700 for the equipment, install charge, ~$80-100 a month, and they cap your line at like 1.5MBPS or slower. definetly not worth it i think. I'd stick with DSL even if it's slower, cuz your price to performance ratio is alot better and DSL is still good for online gaming and stuff, just not the best.

p4r4s1t3

ZER0X said:
WTF? :confused: why?

I just hate the way they feel, and the shape of them, they are just awkard to hold with too much stuff on, PS2 controllers are the shiznitt.

4W, that sounds mental, haha!

deathbysunshine

not only should you buy one, but u should mopd it and sell it on ebay for like 400 bucks
put an X3 chip in it and a hard drive, some leds in a few places,
people go crazy for that shit, lol

b3n

VIP Member
Halo isnt one of the best games ever made, niether is the 2nd one (which isnt alot different)It is a VERY GOOD game thats very fun just some ppl get a little excited about these things. Give them a month or 6 and they wont feel the same way. Maybe..