80GB hard drive
mobile Intel 915GM/GMS,910GML express
windows XP
wireless capable

wat do u think????
shoul i get a better 1?

zoul

thats all..

i was wonderin if laptop can change the graphics card???
i wan the nvidia geforce go 7400

goosy22

thats all..

i was wonderin if laptop can change the graphics card???
i wan the nvidia geforce go 7400

no... it's pretty much impossible to change the graphics card... if you want a system for gaming, i'd suggest that you build a desktop...

zoul

oh ok then so u suggestin i build a new custom mini desktop...roughly how much would that be?should i sell my laptop then....?

zoul

wat hardware do u suggest i buy..to get the best gaming performance?the best in the avalable in the market rite now?should i go for ATI or nvidia??

g4m3rof1337

i prefer nvidia
but iam guessing ATI is good to

uh if you dont mind spending an extra 700-1500 (or how ever much it takes to mkae a mini computer) then sell ur laptop and add money if needed
i reccomend buying a barebones shuttle computer off of newegg
and upgrade what you want to advance in

Last edited:

zoul

[-0MEGA-];489028 said:
You can upgrade some, but not ones which have integrated graphics.

wat do u mean by intergrated?how do i know mine is integrated or not?

g4m3rof1337

u prolly wont get 700+ for that laptop

how much did you pay for it?
then subtract the meer flaws I.E scratches and other things externally and internally then post the price here and well check if its logical

zoul

u prolly wont get 700+ for that laptop

how much did you pay for it?
then subtract the meer flaws I.E scratches and other things externally and internally then post the price here and well check if its logical

ok...i bought it for S$2299 its about us$1400...well the altec lansing speaker mounted to the laptop is rusted...i dun know y? no scratches to the screen or anythin...just dirty can be clean no worries...internally the fan is spoilt but i can replace it...other than that everthin is fine...its has dvd writer on it...i was thinkin maybe us$900 or US$1000...wad u think?

zoul

has any1 tried windows vista yet...i was thinkin maybe should wait it to come out in laptops b4 i sell mine???wad u guys think

g4m3rof1337

ok sorry
forgot how laptops were priced you can prolly use that money for the computer
wouldnt get vista when it comes out, with the bugs and all
but take good pictures of all around the laptop, post it in the for sale section of this forum, see if you have any takers if not try ebay