Show off your speed

dwall

3042427942.png

Wish FIOS available where I live *green*. Any data cap??

Virssagòn

VIP Member
woppa from fibernet gave me a little more speed a month ago. I'm supposed to have 120 mbits download and 8 mbits upload -.-

3043325622.png

Darren

Staff member
Just noticed that your speeds are quite similar to mine (especially the upload speed). Also noticed that you are 67% slower than most of the US and I'm slower than 64% of Great Britain. Kinda odd haha.

I normally I get like 6 down or a little under, so that 7.4 was a bit odd to get.

3050850059.png

Forgot to add that this is my school speed. One of the only things I dont like about living off campus. I could download everything in no time.

Last edited:

Darren

Staff member
Well I had a promo price for well over a year, and I had no idea the retail price was going to be $90 a month for only internet :/

My internet is $48 a month for only 6 down, so that's not a surprising price for that speed.

Geoff

VIP Member
My internet is $48 a month for only 6 down, so that's not a surprising price for that speed.

i'd rather pay 90 for pretty much 60 down 10 up than like 70 for 24 down 3 up(AT&T) lol
Yeah, and for 105 down and 15 up it would cost $120/mo.

I only pay $10/mo for unlimited data with Verizon where I get 10-12Mbps down and unfortunately only 0.5-2Mbps up, but I'm going to ride that as long as I can. I can stream Netflix, game on PC and Xbox without lag, and download around 1MBps so it's perfectly fine for now.