I want my computer back so I can have it hard wired and really tell :(

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
We have upgraded to 100Mb :D

Over the wireless network on my netbook:

I want my computer back so I can have it hard wired and really tell :(

:eek:

May i ask what they charge you for that?...I pay £37 a month for my 20mb...feel like im been ripped off.

They wanted something stupid like £50 p/m last year when asking about the 50mb...and i was one of those that trial tested the 50mb for them when it first came out.

We did phone Virgin media asking what they could offer us,and all we got was "Thats for new customers only" :eek:

Aastii

VIP Member
:eek:

May i ask what they charge you for that?...I pay £37 a month for my 20mb...feel like im been ripped off.

They wanted something stupid like £50 p/m last year when asking about the 50mb...and i was one of those that trial tested the 50mb for them when it first came out.

We did phone Virgin media asking what they could offer us,and all we got was "Thats for new customers only" :eek:

£45 a month

We did have broadband, TV and phone with them and I think it came to something like £85 a month or around that. We were getting charged £45 a month for 50MB, which is what 100MB should be costing (with landline with them).

They said to us that it is for new customers only, so we said fine, we want to drop TV with you and just keep TV and broadband at 100MB for the £45 a month, which is the online price, and what they put us at, then switched to Sky. Comes out at ~£12 a month cheaper than what we were paying, but with double broadband and better TV (V+HD to Sky+HD).

You tell them you want to leave unless they give you the right prices, they will bend over backwards for you ;)

linkin

VIP Member
£45 a month

We did have broadband, TV and phone with them and I think it came to something like £85 a month or around that. We were getting charged £45 a month for 50MB, which is what 100MB should be costing (with landline with them).

They said to us that it is for new customers only, so we said fine, we want to drop TV with you and just keep TV and broadband at 100MB for the £45 a month, which is the online price, and what they put us at, then switched to Sky. Comes out at ~£12 a month cheaper than what we were paying, but with double broadband and better TV (V+HD to Sky+HD).

You tell them you want to leave unless they give you the right prices, they will bend over backwards for you ;)

Tis very true. Except my debacle with TPG. If anyone ever moves to Aus, stick to Internode. I moved over from TPG to Internode and have not regretted, even only having 60GB of data instead of 200GB, I feel like I'm getting a better deal. :D

tech savvy

1114483491.png

deja

This is my speed from SERBIA.Do you now where is this country.Here so bad speed of internet that shame so much.We have one company TELEKOM which is of state company, and they have a monpoly over us.

Last edited:

SslagleZ28

I just starting connecting to the internet through my EVO 4G, because somebody in the house wont upgrade from the stupid 1.0mps 19.99 a month Verizon DSL plan. So I took matters into my own hands. The ping sucks but i can't complain about the speeds

1140330104.png

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
I just starting connecting to the internet through my EVO 4G, because somebody in the house wont upgrade from the stupid 1.0mps 19.99 a month Verizon DSL plan. So I took matters into my own hands. The ping sucks but i can't complain about the speeds

1140330104.png

I have the same phone as well. How do you like it?

SslagleZ28

I have the same phone as well. How do you like it?

Its the greatest phone ever lol. I've always been a blackberry guy, thats all I would buy. Mostly because I felt a keyboard was a must have, then I heard all the great reviews of the EVO, my t-mobile contract was up just after my recent divorce. So i figured what the hell went with Sprint, grabbed the EVO and LOVE IT. Had to relearn to text but other than that the features are amazing.

fastdude

This is my speed from SERBIA.Do you now where is this country.Here so bad speed of internet that shame so much.We have one company TELEKOM which is of state company, and they have a monpoly over us.

:(

Least you have nice ping eh?