Show off your speed

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
Got sick of my wireless internet at Tufts and got a USB to ethernet adapter (my onboard NIC is broken).

1150434024.png

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got sick of my wireless internet at Tufts and got a USB to ethernet adapter (my onboard NIC is broken).

1150434024.png

I think both your connections have been on Crack :eek:

Id hate to immagine how much those connections would cost over here in the UK,Just a 50Mb connection costs around £57 i think it was,So hell knows how much tremmors would cost :D

I dont think we have over 100mb yet though here.

tremmor

changes often enough. Just busy and better times to check.
Mine for the internet is over a $100 a month. I do have Uverse fiber optic though. Like a lot better than Comcast.

1151562817.png

In fact im paying for basic cable tv, internet, phone service and a very basic cell phone $251.00 a month.

Last edited:

fastdude

Mine for the internet is over a $100 a month. I do have Uverse fiber optic though. Like a lot better than Comcast.

1151562817.png

In fact im paying for basic cable tv, internet, phone service and a very basic cell phone $251.00 a month.

:eek::eek:
That Fibre optic is awesome! Light speed!

I have a new recommended server for whatever reason.

gamblingman

VIP Member

1151562817.png

Why the large difference between up vs down? I used to get over 100Mbps and noticed that much more than that really didnt make much of a difference.

Are you on a community optical network that came with your home? I dont see many places with optical.

This is my speed lately. It aint great (its not too bad either) but they want another $50 for another 10Mbps, thats just not worth it.

Last edited:

tremmor

Damm if i know. I just liked it and ran with it. I checked and price was only $73.00 for internet. Oh well. And yes im a fisherman. Northern Canada mostly.
Only thing that is different is fiber optic cable. I live in a residential and the people across the street cant get it. At least not the same service. Its only on my side.

linkin

VIP Member
Speedtest changed their layout! :eek: I liked the old one better.

TAFE network today:

1187730109.png

Seems a bit slow. I get better speeds at home.

EDIT: This is better:

1187859820.png

Last edited: