Show off your Wire Management UNDER THE DESK

bigrich0086

Lets see the wires UNDER the desk since we all show off the inside of computer.
Ill start it off.

100_2832.jpg

kkpudge7

I'll put the inside of my case against any one here, but my under desk looks like a 3 year old did it... Stupid college desk is so small. wire mgt under this thing would be impossible. plus I just have to tear it down and take it home for christmas break, not spending 3 hours on it lol.

bigrich0086

I always keep my inside of computer neat. But the under neath was horrible.

Im upgrading my case to the XCLIO 777 for better cooling as i may be adding more gpus.

But still Post up you desk wires LOL we need to see em.

Fatback

VIP Member
I always keep my inside of computer neat. But the under neath was horrible.

Im upgrading my case to the XCLIO 777 for better cooling as i may be adding more gpus.

But still Post up you desk wires LOL we need to see em.

Don't bother with the Xclio 777 it is a terrible case. If you won't a good cooling case go with the Xclio wind tunnel or something like the Haf 932/922, storm scout, storm sniper, cosmos, antec 900/1200, V9, etc . The problem with the Xclio 777/1000/2000 is that all those fans actually messes the air flow up. Also those cases are pretty loud although fan noise doesn't bother me it might you. I have used just about all of the Xclio cases besides the coolbox and the only good ones are the godspeed, black hawk, windtunnel, and the night hawk isn't to bad either.

Also I doubt your going to get any pics from people maybe a couple. Most people don't even bother with cable management under there desk for three reasons. 1. They won't see it any ways. 2. You never know when you decide to move your computer. 3. It's really just not worth the time. Don't take that the wrong way or anything I just really don't see this thread going any where.

bomberboysk

Ive had good results from the 777 and all the other "super tower" xclio cases. Although if you want to manage your cables its not a case you want as the cable management sucks. The Storm Sniper is like $119 with free shipping right now and has a heck of alot better cable management.

bigrich0086

Don't bother with the Xclio 777 it is a terrible case. If you won't a good cooling case go with the Xclio wind tunnel or something like the Haf 932/922, storm scout, storm sniper, cosmos, antec 900/1200, V9, etc . The problem with the Xclio 777/1000/2000 is that all those fans actually messes the air flow up. Also those cases are pretty loud although fan noise doesn't bother me it might you. I have used just about all of the Xclio cases besides the coolbox and the only good ones are the godspeed, black hawk, windtunnel, and the night hawk isn't to bad either.

Also I doubt your going to get any pics from people maybe a couple. Most people don't even bother with cable management under there desk for three reasons. 1. They won't see it any ways. 2. You never know when you decide to move your computer. 3. It's really just not worth the time. Don't take that the wrong way or anything I just really don't see this thread going any where.

IM staying away form the HAF 932 due to the power supply being mounted fan face down. Its just me but i dont want the power supply working harder since it wont have any air flow. i may even decide on the antec 1200.

bigrich0086

Ive had good results from the 777 and all the other "super tower" xclio cases. Although if you want to manage your cables its not a case you want as the cable management sucks. The Storm Sniper is like $119 with free shipping right now and has a heck of alot better cable management.

Thanks on the infor for the Sniper but its too small for me. Im getting Full tower to allow more room so parts arent close to gether and can cool better with the more fans.

Fatback

VIP Member

I'm not saying the 777 is a bad case but the cooling is not as good as you would think with all those fans. A case like the storm scout/sniper or the haf 932 has better cooling. As for cable management none of the Xclio case have it. I don't know why it looks like they put a lot of work into their cases. How hard would it be to cut a whole or two.

bigrich0086

I did the zip ties as my computer dont move. Same place for last 3 years since my desk is huge. Its a 4ftx4ft corner desk

Mitch?

banned
I have a single 10 socket surge protector, with my 3 comp cords in it (spk/mon/sys) , 2 guitar amps, 1 guitar cab (great effects ha), a fan, a light, and one each for my router and modem. it's all cluttered to one side, so it looks neatish, but if i pulled the surge protector towards the middle more it'd be a mass of confusion.

Mitch?

banned
*peer pressure*
20090927190634734.jpg

i was wrong, it's 12 socket.
i also have a 10" amp down there, and alot of shit. ha. on teh right you might be able to see my cable modem dangling by it's cords. might not, the pic is courtesy my old MS LifeCam

MrNah

Just a small part of my rats nest. 2 desktop, 4 monitors, 2 printers, 1 laptop and a repair center.. can't control the wires :| Theres no way.
PA011668.jpg