Shut Down Day - Can CF Do It?

SFR

Truth fears no questions
If it was during the week then I would have to say no. I spend 8 hours a day on a computer at work.

If it was on a Saturday, I would also have to say no. Online class assignments are due Wednesday's and Saturday's.

Now if it was on a Sunday, I could easily live without going on the computer all of Sunday.

Emperor_nero

Yeah, of course it will!

We don't need computers, they just make everything more fun! :p

True true! :D
But really computers don't make everything more fun. :p

I'm thinking I will go trekking over some of our 5 acres and another 5 of an abandoned field, taking photos. :D

Rambo

If it was during the week then I would have to say no. I spend 8 hours a day on a computer at work.

If it was on a Saturday, I would also have to say no. Online class assignments are due Wednesday's and Saturday's.

Now if it was on a Sunday, I could easily live without going on the computer all of Sunday.

It starts in exactly 10 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 20 seconds from the point of typing this post. :D

Rambo

Hmmm, I dunno. Saturday's can be boring...

How about you guys apoint me to be the CoFo supervisor? Therefore, if anyone comes on I can catch them in the act! :p

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
I can probably last a saturday without my computer, i'll just go to my friends house and we'll play football or something.

Verve

Well, I'm gonna be stuck in a stupid SAT prep class for three hours that day, so that'll keep me off for a good amount of time.

How many are there now? Like 10 or so for sure I think?

Kornowski

VIP Member
Kornowski
[-0MEGA-]
Grey410
GCR
palidon112
Starwarsman
Halian
MrCool0760
Emperor_nero
Bootup05
diduknowthat

There's the people so far :p

4W4K3

VIP Member
lol! What do you do at work?

Car mechanic. We use ancient computers to keep track and check inventory, process orders, clock in, and sign off for commission work. They are probably 400MHz machines, they take about 10 minutes to boot up and loading an 800*600 image on there internet can take several minutes. Very crappy computers. I know our internet is great because I bring in my laptop and steal a connection, loads lightning fast on my computer.