Signature & Age Question...

oscaryu1

VIP Member
SIG : My sig is over "2" colors... is it THAT bad?! Do I realllyy have to change it?

Age : I have an friend who registered an account on here... he was around 11 when he did.. he helped some people [am I'm not gonna be an idiot and post his user] and I was wondering if that was bad/illegal due to (I think) that 13 yr old rule?

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
My sig used 3 colors for a while...until I realized so and dropped it down to two colors. But now that you made a thread about it..it's probably best to conform to the rules. And as for your friend, if you don't say anything...nobody would have known. But now that you've mentioned it..still nobody knows..

oscaryu1

VIP Member
Aww... I'll PM Ian... I like the colors :(

Still, is it illegal? You'll find out [probably] next year anyways..

Le GoogelGuRu

It doesn't look that bad to me but obviously I'm not an admin and therefore don't make the rules. :p

As for the 13 year old minimum age COPPA thing, I wouldn't mention the username. ;)

oscaryu1

VIP Member
Really? What happened if you were just wanting to help people with your knowledge? and what happens like:

EXAMPLE

Joined in : 2005

what would happen?

StrangleHold

Staff member
Is there something going on I dont see. If I didnt want the person getting banned or in trouble I would not have brought it up or talked about it?

Last edited:

oscaryu1

VIP Member
Is there something going on I dont see. If I didnt want the person getting banned or in trouble I would not have brought it up or talked about it?

There's an big thing you don't see.. and only... [5] ppl know about this... Damn... then... well... this just stinks... No... Literally... dang!

Last edited by a moderator: