SLI Laptop

Mr.Suave

wow. thats neat but that would cost soo much and who would want such a big laptop that really wouldnt be mobile...
also its still in development meaning it hasnt happened..

LaptopExtreme

VIP Member
Yep, looks pretty amazing. I wouldn't carry that sucker around though, but it would be a pretty clean set up on my desk. Wonder how the battery life would be... maybe 20 mins... :p

spamdos

19" is massive, they should work on a single better graphics card, make the cooling better e.r.c

suprasteve

I think there needs to be a division for laptops, like portable and desktop replacement, now just to pick the category for this one...

Cbeck527

alanuofm said:
wonder what the battery life is like
Doubt if it even gets 1 hour!

BTW, Window was the first company (i think) to put Dual, Dual Core processors on one mobo.... 2x AMD X2 4800 (4 logical cores!!!) :eek:

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
my god, the basic system is nearly £3000, thats like 11x what my PC cost to build, LMAO. But still, at last gaming cames to laptops, its take longer than i expected.

Mankz_91

It must be hard for the full potential of the 2 cards to be released because no real game needs 2 x 256mb GPU's to play at a decent reselution-.
1 normal 7800 go is fine for playing modern games- 2 allthough nice, is an overkill of the highest order!

Mankz

ckfordy

banned
Mankz_91 said:
It must be hard for the full potential of the 2 cards to be released because no real game needs 2 x 256mb GPU's to play at a decent reselution-.
1 normal 7800 go is fine for playing modern games- 2 allthough nice, is an overkill of the highest order!

Mankz

i think you need 2 of those cards if you want to play fear all maxed.

Mankz_91

ckfordy said:
i think you need 2 of those cards if you want to play fear all maxed.

If you want to play fear all maxed, you use a desktop if your saine!
Sure, some may want it (i wouldnt mine having one for free) but IMO its just a mega Overkill !

Mankz