slim camera

jedijeff123

[-0MEGA-];606841 said:
Doing some spying I see....
noo....well, maybe......anyways, it just needs to be small enoght to not bulge in a pocket. i was getting a camera phone but i cannot afford a BlackJack....i just want the convienice, not great prints.

computerhakk

VIP Member
There are really slim camera's on ebay. Of course, these aren't name brand or anything, but fit your 2+mp need.

However, if you are looking at slim; Casio's S500, S600, S770 are pretty slim. Credit card sized. Along with casio are Sony's T series such as the T9, T1, T7 etc..

Other than that, other slim, slightly bulkier compared to those are other's like the Samsung NV3, the Nikon Coolpix series such as the S7 and S9.

computerhakk

VIP Member
Oh I see; well, in that case... My sister actually have it and it feels like preschool toy whenever I use it. The picture quality is ok I guess, comparable to camera phones. If you are looking for low budget such as those, the Phillips Retro 3mp comes to mind also. Again, not sure how good it'll actually be, but I've seen them around. Other than that, I can't remember any other ones.

Again, if you trust ebay and trust no name brands, ebay has ton's of slim camera's that will fit the budget quite well.