Slow Computer help...

Peter12

My computer when show desktop then will working slow I mean much time waiting for swich on my desktop. I don't why please help me...

TFT

VIP Member
Do you mean after the OS loads and you reach the desktop screen it a long time before you can click and use anything?

If so then you should investigate your Startup programs. Click "Start", "Run" and type in msconfig, then press enter. Go to the "startup" tab and untick any unnecessary programs or post a screenshot here so members can help you decide which if any are not needed to start with the computer bootup.

It may be a good idea to clean out your temporary files and perhaps post the computer specs in case it is hardware related, ie low on RAM.

Last edited:

TFT

VIP Member
Sorry Peter12, I don't know how to make it any simpler. Try to follow the instructions :)

symbiotic7

Slow Computer

Another good solution could be to try Driver robot get computer drivers all running smoothly and take it from there. Large automatic driver data base fix all system drivers knock them all out it saves a lot of time searching countless websites looking for answers.The driver downloads are free but the program is a good investment.I have 1 driver update program on each of my 2 computers with 2 licenses.
More info http://symbiotic8.blitware.hop.clickbank.net free scan.
This way you know that the drivers are all good.
Then approach the issues if they are still there.Start up programs have always slowed the system down, edit start programs option.Uninstall latest programs and reinstall. Restart computer when downloading a new program been told that a few times.Registry cure program works to, check out the good ones under reviews.

Last edited: