SM Bus Controller Help Please

Mikeohioukus

New Member
Hi everyone, in the Device Manager i have a check mark with the SM Bus Controller, It says in properties that its not installed and there is no information on it.

This happened after i selected uninstall on the Nvidia drivers in add/remove programs. I was doing this to freshly install the new drivers for Nvidia.

I did not know this would effect the SM Bus controller. My problem is i do not know where to find the driver or what has actually happened.

I will post as much detail about my computer below.

System: Manufacturer: Acer

Mode: Asphire X1700

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2220 @ 2.40GHz

I'm not completely sure what else to post.. Hopefully someone can help me.. I will be ever so grateful! :)
 
Hi everyone, in the Device Manager i have a check mark with the SM Bus Controller, It says in properties that its not installed and there is no information on it.

This happened after i selected uninstall on the Nvidia drivers in add/remove programs. I was doing this to freshly install the new drivers for Nvidia.

I did not know this would effect the SM Bus controller. My problem is i do not know where to find the driver or what has actually happened.

I will post as much detail about my computer below.

System: Manufacturer: Acer

Mode: Asphire X1700

Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2220 @ 2.40GHz

I'm not completely sure what else to post.. Hopefully someone can help me.. I will be ever so grateful! :)

Go to the Acer support website. Select the model number from the menu and download the chipset driver.
 
Back
Top