Small video screen puzzle help.

silv55

Hi guys,i've had this issue with only this streaming site with full screen, all other streaming sites all good,and i have win 10,and this only happens in google chrome,firefox is good, the only way i had solved issue is by reinstalling OPS but this is temporary,after some times this issue comes back,it's kinda weird cause it only happens in my Desktop Lenovo with Ati card HD 6450 installed,on my HP dv5,6 all is good with same browser set up.
Here is a Pic of what happens, but this youtube video is for Utube issue,which is not my case in utube all fine,only happens on this firstrowsports streaming site,any help would be appreciated,and to me is a challenge to discover why this happens on this PC.

DMGrier

VIP Member
First I would recommend using something like Open Broadcaster Software to record your screen so we can see it better. Also something weird that I am seeing is that your chrome browser is on Adobe Flash 12, what version of Chrome are you on? Flash should be on version 18 at this point and I would also being willing to say another issue is the dual flash players.

I quick fix to this may also be to stop using flash, some of your stream sites may require it but youtube has moved off of it and chrome shouldn't be using flash for youtube. Right click on the video in youtube and verify it says "HTML5 Player". If not you are having some chrome issues.

Last edited:

silv55

First I would recommend using something like Open Broadcaster Software to record your screen so we can see it better. Also something weird that I am seeing is that your chrome browser is on Adobe Flash 12, what version of Chrome are you on? Flash should be on version 18 at this point and I would also being willing to say another issue is the dual flash players.

I quick fix to this may also be to stop using flash, some of your stream sites may require it but youtube has moved off of it and chrome shouldn't be using flash for youtube. Right click on the video in youtube and verify it says "HTML5 Player". If not you are having some chrome issues.

Thanks DMGrier; for your time to reply to my Issue with Video full screen in Google Chrome On Firstrowsports streaming site; i'm using Chrome Version 45.0.2454.85 m,
also let you know that my 2 HP Laptops DV-5/6 don't have that issue on same Ops System same Chrome Version,
and if i reinstall OPS and Chrome on the Lenovo it all is good for a few days and issue returns,
also the video i posted about the issue pretty much explains the issue,but the issue is not in Utube,is in the Streaming site ''firstrowsports'', the Utube video was the only way i could describe the issue,
also let you know installed Firefox on same Lenovo and it doesn't have none of that issue on Firstrowsports, i guess i have to use Firefox on that site and issue solved, thanks one more time.

DMGrier

VIP Member
Okay, well check on your HP what is your version of Flash that you are using. Like I said earlier the big thing I noticed on your computer was that Chrome is using Flash version 12 when you should be on version 18. I would go into Chrome's settings and open the advance settings and go to the bottom and try to restore the default settings.

silv55

Okay, well check on your HP what is your version of Flash that you are using. Like I said earlier the big thing I noticed on your computer was that Chrome is using Flash version 12 when you should be on version 18. I would go into Chrome's settings and open the advance settings and go to the bottom and try to restore the default settings.

Thanks DMGrier; i did the reset many times and no avail, i have
Adobe Flash Player- Version: 18.0.0.232
Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0