Smart Phone

ANNR

I currently have T-mobile as my service provider and i heard that if I were to use Iphone, My service package will be automated upgraded to include the data packages.

I just got a Sony Eperia x10, it has android as its OS and its a Smartphone. Does anybody know if T-mobile will also upgrade my service to include data packages as well?

I already open my Sony Eperia x10 so I can't return them any more. Does anybody know if there is anyway around it if T-mobile will indeed upgrade my service to include data packages? I don't need them, never did and never will.

Thanks

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
If you bought the phone separately then I don't think they can require you do use any specific package. Just buy a sim card from them and the plan you want and pop the sims card in. I think they force you to get the data package only if you get your phone from them.

ANNR

If you bought the phone separately then I don't think they can require you do use any specific package. Just buy a sim card from them and the plan you want and pop the sims card in. I think they force you to get the data package only if you get your phone from them.

Thanks. I called them today and confirm that i don't need to have the data package, Thanks for the reply. :D