Smart Phones? Are they required?

Gary24

Samsung Galaxy S II has got many advanced features than other smart phones. It's Android OS offers you many useful applications like social hub, readers hub, game hub, music hub, navigation, video conferencing and plenty more . It has got 1.2 GHz Dual core processor with which you can run multiple applications at the same time. You can go for it. Its worth it.

Ankur

I am looking at Samsung Galaxy Note. It does confuses me whether it is a tablet or a phone.
It is kind of computer in your hand.

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
I am looking at Samsung Galaxy Note. It does confuses me whether it is a tablet or a phone.
It is kind of computer in your hand.

I would suggest against it. I have the Droid Razr (4.3") screen and it's already stretching my hand. The Galaxy Note would be much more of a tablet than a phone.

The real question is...

when do you plan on getting a smartphone, i.e. at what price? (btw I got my Sanyo Kyocera for free on a special deal).

ayan

I think it's only worth buying if you're the kind of person that's addicted to the internet and can't go more than a few hours without being online. Also, if you happen to not have access to a laptop for a long period of time (maybe you travel a lot and can't carry your notebook everywhere you go or anything like that), then yes, it's a great buy.

The price is kinda of a turn off. But if I had that money to spend on a phone, I'd go for it. It definitely gives you performance and extra portability at the same time, you may even start enjoying browsing the internet on your phone rather than your laptop. :D